These are our doctrinal statements. Together, they form our statements of faith. They are evangelical, interdenominational, historical and scriptural in nature.
- Trinity – There is one God, eternally existent in three persons: Father, Son, and Holy Spirit.
- Scriptures – The divine inspiration and infallibility of the Holy Scriptures.
- Salvation – All humanity is fallen since the fall, and redemption is only through the sacrificial death of Jesus Christ.
- Resurrection – The resurrection of Jesus Christ from the dead.
- Holy Spirit – The work of the Holy Spirit is to draw people to Christ and to grow people in Christ.
- Church – The Church is universal and comprised of all believers
- Return – The expectation of the personal return of the Lord Jesus Christ.